The coronavirus (Covid-19) pandemic has generated a lot of anxiety amongst everyone. The news flashes about tv and social media each second about the new set of infections have not made things easy.
However, rather than obsessing over the burgeoning amount of people who have been affected, we need to focus on what we can do to increase our immunity and stay safe. Indian Pros Dr. Blossom Kochhar, Dr. Taruna Yadav and Dr. Simal Soin list 12 tips for us:
- Require four to five drops of lavender essential oil, put it in warm water, and use it for inhalation. It has been advised that steam can help in preventing the virus thus do that. You can use it under your feet and it can help to heal cold.
- The molecules are surrounded by lipids and the one thing that may dissolve the lipid is petroleum. So try oil pulling. Take a tablespoon of oil in your mouth on an empty stomach for around 20 minutes. This draws out toxins from your body, rather than just improves oral, but general health as well.
- Utilize neem water to bathe and disinfect the surroundings. Neem (Azadirachta indica) is recognized as a medicinal plant well known for its antibacterial, antiviral, and antifungal properties. The very best and the most effective approach to do this is by adding neem leaves to your bathwater. Pour 100 ml of this concoction for your bath water to deeply purify the skin.
- If you have an overall cold or cough, treat it using camphor. Rather, replace these with camphor, which is famous in Ayurveda for its medicinal properties. Camphor helps in curing a cold, cough and relieves throat congestion and is employed as an ingredient in decongestants. Simply rub some camphor oil on your chest and back till you sleep to alleviate your symptoms. Light a diffuser lamp with camphor oil in the corner of your house to cologne the area.
- During these times, it’s important not to keep yourself tidy, but also your environment dirt free. Use rosemary or tea tree essential oil onto a tissue and wash your doors, desks, doorknobs, cars, and phones with it. Its antimicrobial properties kill the germs.
- Tapping your thymus is one thing that really improves your immune system. Take two to three drops of lavender or some other oil and tap your thymus for approximately 20 minutes. Do this daily.
- Gargle with meringue salt, it’s wonderful for your throat.
- Do some form of exercise for approximately half-an-hour daily – walk, dance, on the spot jogging, or perform meditation. Let your mind relax and eliminate all the anxiety
- Consider something funny, see a humorous net series, and laugh.
- Go out in the sun for five to 10 minutes a day. Take care of your back because we sit at home, the spine requires all of the strength so expose it to sunlight and participates in all of the vitamin D which you may.
- Working at home and sitting in one area can make you lazy. Stretch regularly to maintain your muscles active. To strengthen your inner core, begin practicing your planks. Try to hold the pose for at least 30 minutes to one minute.
- Always eat breakfast on time. Kick-start the body’s engine with a low fat, unrefined meal. Opt for yogurt made with skimmed milk, topped with either fresh or dried fruit. Alternatively, try poached or boiled eggs with whole wheat bread.